STOP PRESS!! Due to the Covid-C19 Pandemic, our printer closed, so we had to as well. The good news is that they have now re-opened, so we can take orders again. We've been told that delivery times are going to be slightly longer due to social distancing measures and less staff at the warehouse, so please bear with us. Thanks!
Danny & Luke "The First 50 Years" Tour - VIP Package
Regular priceSale price
This is a VIP package for the Danny & Luke "The First 50 Years" tour, in November this year. You can't buy VIP packages for this tour anywhere else.
There's a lot of info on this page, because we want you to be fully informed. Please take the time to read it all before you buy, so you know what you're getting.
This VIP package includes:-
1 x Ticket - VIP Seats Are The Best Seats In The House - Guaranteed.
1 x VIP Laminate - Admits You To the Meet & Greet after the show - Guaranteed.
1 x Danny & Luke photo print - They will happily sign it in the meet & greet.
This VIP package does not include a copy of the Danny & Luke "The First 50 Years" book, which can be bought elsewhere on this store.
Our bundle app is broken. However, if you want to buy a book & a VIP package (or more than one) for the November tour, please add them all to your basket and pay full price. We will refund you a bundle discount of £10.
The Tour Dates & Venues
Beacon Arts Centre
Bury St Edmunds
Lytham St Annes
The Y Theatre
How To Buy
Select the show you want to attend from the red list of towns above, add it to your cart (or click "Buy It Now" if you have an account), then check out and pay. Simple. Rectifying errors afterwards is complicated, so please select the correct show before you buy.
1. VIP seats are the best in the house, usually in the front few rows. Rest assured we choose them with the venue to ensure the best views, and allocate them on a first come first serve basis, according to how many you buy. We ensure your seats are together. However, as the times goes by and fewer tickets remain this may be impossible to do, so if for instance you buy the last 3 seats and they're not together, we'll let you know, and you'll get the option to cancel and get a refund. There aren't many VIP seats, so they will go fast.
2. VIP Tickets & Goodies will not be sent via post, but collected from the venue box office after it opens on the evening of the show. They cannot be collected until the box office opens that night.
3. When you arrive at the venue on the night of the show, please go to the box office, give your name and tell them you're a VIP. They'll give you your VIP goodie bag, plus info on the location of the after show meet & greet.
3. Your VIP laminate will be in the goodie bag, and it's your key to the after show meet & greet access, so once you receive it, please keep it safe, as there will be no spares.
4. The after show meet & greet will take place after the show.